Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Weekish? Who am I even kidding, though. Some pictures.











1. Somebody who woke very early then fell back to sleep, I probably blogged this already (I'm sure I did!) but the days are really blurring together at this point okay?
2. Birthdaying with Connor
3. Some puddle jumping in pyjamas
4. Lego and a house full of people (three guests all week and three extras that day)
5. Birthday party dino tattoo for me, courtesy of Morgan
6. A full washing line of colours
7. Cracker
8. Talia and Rowan had a glitter fight in the garden two weeks ago and there is still evidence everywhere
9. So much adulting (I am trying really hard to be more organised)
10. Okay, so, more yarn, because I worked really hard this week *and* had guests staying *and* slept on an airbed *and* Martin has been doing 4am starts for two weeks

I'm happy and exhausted and peopled out and my brain is melted. But today I have home made cake from my mum, and happy children, and orders, and all is well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment