1: Knitting project
2: Tidying, or trying anyway
3: Morgan's first batch of sourdough from the starter she "caught" and raised herself
4: Painting at grandma's
5: Wildling almost-siblings in town
I didn't take a lot of pictures this week. I worte a lot and deleted at least half as much. I read a bit. Drew a bit. Facilitated wild projects a lot. Put Rowan's hair into pigtails about twenty times. Asked for Spongebob to be turned down about thirty. Worried about not being able to replace Jenna's broken shoes immediately (again). Stood under the willow tree and looked up at the full moon and felt for a moment that I could maybe fly.
Not much has gone to plan. The house is a mess. My head is similarly chaotic. We're all safe and loved and warm and fed. That's as much as can be expected from this week I think.





No comments:
Post a Comment