Wednesday, 13 September 2017
Another month on
1: Accidentally coordinating outfits.
2: Making paints with berries and flowers.
3: Cat love. (Yes, Morgan is obsessed with those dungarees.)
4: We *could* be making bird feeders. Orrr, the peanut butter is nice for sticky sensory play...
5: Gloop, arts festival with friends.
6: Painting in the Silk Mill.
7: Birthday arcade.
8: Bunny child loves sweetcorn.
9: Gorse, heather, bump.
10: View from the sofa, on another day when I just couldn't.
11: Leaf.
(Still here. Still hanging on by a thread. Martin has had his hernia surgery and is slowly slowly in less pain. I am pretty low on coping, but trying to find the bright moments.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Lovely photos and look at your bump growing! <3 You are an inspiration and I hope Martin feels back to normal soon xx
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah, somehow I've only just found your new blog. We used to talk on ivillage, green parent and your old blog many many moons ago! I have missed you and thought about you and your girls often and now I see you're posting again (even if infrequently) I thought I'd say hello.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time, excited to read of your new pregnancy, and lovely to see your update. Keep on being you (all of you) because I always thought you were an inspiration (truly!)
Love, Amy (I think my name used to be foreversomeday. Or caffeine_lights - I'm not entirely sure any more.)
Hello there, I'm glad you found me over here (you were foreversomeday when I knew you, lovely to see you again)!
Delete