Sunday, 1 October 2017

Getting there







1: Rowan, play area, bee shorts
2: Blessing the wriggly creature, and mothering the mother
3: Jenna, woodland, baby Torin
4: Henna fading, new pyjamas
5: Morgan with a pancake sandwich because reasons
6: Talia and F chalking their names in town

The midwife is still telling me off for losing weight, though I do honestly feel the hyperemesis is improving now (albeit still really tiring and emotionally draining). Martin is gradually recovering too, and we're finally able to leave the house a little more. It has been a seriously strange few weeks really! We've had a heck of a lot of help getting through it, and of course I have cried a fair bit about not deserving these beautiful people who show up time and time again. Smallest human is mainly head down now, and I am finally starting to feel like I can survive another two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment