Sunday, 12 June 2016
Seven days of visitors, the light table, and peopleyness
1. Picnic with friends
2. Laundry, through one of Talia's ICAD cards
3. Magnetic toys
4. Rows of patterns
5. Yes we has these out every day this week I think!
6. Reading in the rose bush in the rain
7. Family birthday party water fight
(We've had guests all week, in fact sometimes three or four different sets of guests at a time. Mainly my week has been a round of mealtimes and lots and lots of picking up tiny pieces spilled from the light table. Also sleeping on the airbed, and sneaking minutes here and there to create art cards.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







You are such a kind and generous person dear Sarah, always happy to share your home with guests. One of these days I should very much love to be one of those guests xx
ReplyDeleteOh, love, it would be a pleasure. I am totally serious in saying the offer is always open.
DeleteOh, love, it would be a pleasure. I am totally serious in saying the offer is always open.
Delete