Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Me according to Jenna (age almost 12)

Remember the interviews I did with the children a couple of years ago? (Eventually I might manage a link but my computer brain isn't up to much today *edited to add those are now at the bottom of the page!). I messaged it to Jenna again and she filled it in independently.

1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes Mummy happy?
The sea.

3. What makes Mummy sad?
Fighting.

4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
Bad puns.

5. What was Mummy like as a child?
Like me!

6. How old is Mummy?
31?

7. How tall is Mummy?
Erm?

8. What is Mummy's favourite thing to do?
Talk to her friends. Steal Torin.

9. What does Mummy do when you're not here?
Work or watch Star Trek.

10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
Singing.

11. What is Mummy really good at?
Singing.

12. What is Mummy not very good at?
I've been sitting here for ages and I have no idea.

13. What is Mummy's job?
Selling her dyed and knitted things.

14. What makes you proud of Mummy?
She's so strong. 💗

15. What is Mummy's favourite food?
Easter cake!

16. What do you and Mummy do together?
Watch science and stuff YouTube.

17. How are you and Mummy the same?
We both like lots of the same things.

18. If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
Nanny Plum

19. How are you and Mummy different?
She doesn't like How I Met Your Mother. 😮

20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
She needs to work on her poker face.

21. What does Mummy like best about Daddy?
Lots of things?

22. Where is Mummy's favourite place to go?
Anywhere with a beach.

(This is the face of a child whose mother just landed them in Grantham rather than home, by means of getting everyone on the wrong train.)

Previous interviews;
Jenna age 4 (Facebook notes)
Jenna age 7, Morgan age 5, Rowan age 3 (Carried Family blog)
Jenna age 8 (Facebook notes)

No comments:

Post a Comment